Last updated August 12, 2022
Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Keyri, Inc. (“Keyri,” “us,” “we,” or “our”). Keyri provides its user authentication, data transfer, and customer onboarding platform and associated services (collectively, including the Site, the “Service”).
1. What This Policy Covers
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). We have no control over the privacy practices or the content of any such External Sites. As such, we are not responsible for their content, use or privacy practices. We strongly suggest that you review the applicable privacy policies and terms of service when visiting any External Sites.
2. Personal Data We Collect
We collect Personal Data as follows:
Personal Data You Provide: We collect Personal Data from you when you request a demo, download a whitepaper, or contact us. The Personal Data we collect varies depending on what you choose to share, but it may include your name, email, company name, and telephone number.
We also have pages on social media sites like Twitter, Slack and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Internet Activity Data: When you visit, use, and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, bing.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log Data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Data: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Location Data: We derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Email Open/Click Data: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your device.
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
3. How We Use Personal Data
We may use peronsal data for the following purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Marketing: We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding other administrative matters and to respond to your requests.
4. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Data
In certain circumstances we may share the categories of Personal Data described above without further notice to you, unless required by the law, with the following categories of third parties:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our or our customers’ rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
5. Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
Your Account: If you have registered for our Service, you may access, review, delete and make changes to the information you submitted by following the instructions on our website. You may also do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Communications: You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located in any Keyri marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
6. Do Not Track
7. Data Security and Retention
We seek to protect Your Data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Data and how we are processing that data. Although we work to protect the security of your account and other data that we hold in our records, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the internet or storing data is completely secure.
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you with our Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. We may further retain information in an anonymous or aggregated form where that information would not identify you personally. For additional information about our data retention policy please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Children's Privacy
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Data to us through our Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
You use our Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via our Service or email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to us via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Service, or third party websites.
10. Notice to California Residents
Where provided for by law and subject to any applicable exceptions, California residents may have the right:
- to know the categories of Personal Data that we have collected about you, the business purpose for collecting your Personal Data, and the categories of sources from which the Personal Data was collected;
- to access the specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you;
- to know whether we have disclosed your Personal Data for business purposes, the categories of Personal Data so disclosed, and the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your Personal Data;
- to have us, under certain circumstances, delete your Personal Data;
- to instruct businesses that sell Personal Data to stop doing so – we, however, do not sell Personal Data; and
- to be free from discrimination related to the exercise of these rights.
If you would like to exercise any or all of these rights, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com. After we receive your request, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity. Your authorized agent may submit requests in the same manner, although we may require the agent to present signed written permission to act on your behalf, and you may also be required to independently verify your identity with us and confirm that you have provided the agent permission to submit the request.
11. Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
– We need it to provide or operate the Services, including to provide customer support and process your orders, requests, questions and concerns;
– It satisfies another legitimate interest that is not overridden by your data protection interests, including our interest in:
- collecting product usage, analytics and performance data relating to our Site and Service, in order to maintain, analyze, develop, update, and improve our products and services;
- maintaining records of bugs, customer support requests and similar requests you file, and our response to these requests;
- using information to personalize content and features on our Sites and Service;
- detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may violate our policies or applicable laws (such as fraud detection and prevention);
- maintaining corporate or business records consistent with our retention policies and applicable laws;
- protecting against activities that may threaten the security, integrity, or availability of our or another party’s products, systems, and services; and
- for marketing and selling our products and services, consistent with applicable laws.
– We are processing your information to protect our legal rights;
– You give us consent to process your Personal Data;
– We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation, such as a lawful subpoena or law-enforcement request or to fulfill the lawful instructions of our customers (when they are acting as the controller); and/or
– We have another lawful basis for processing in accordance with applicable EU laws.
If you have consented to our use of their personal information, and our processing is based on that consent, you have the right to withdraw their consent in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. If you object to or restrict processing, you may not be able to use the Sites and Services or certain features any longer.
As an E.U. resident, You may exercise specific rights with respect to Personal Data under GDPR. In particular, You have the right to:
- withdraw its consent at any time;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- access your Personal Data;
- monitor and request the rectification of Personal Data;
- obtain a restriction of Processing of your Personal Data;
- obtain the erasure or deletion of your Personal Data;
- receive your Personal Data or obtain the transfer to a different data controller;
- lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of Personal Data or start legal proceedings.
Where we are acting as a controller, you can initiate a request to exercise your rights by contacting us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below. Please note that these requests apply only to information that we hold as a “controller.” If your request relates to the Personal Data collected through one of our customer’s websites or digital products, you should direct your request to the owner of that website or product. Please note that you must verify your identity and request before we will process your request. You may be required to provide email confirmation or other information in order for us to verify your identity.
13. Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 413 West 14th Street, Ground Floor and Suite 200, New York, NY 10014